- Newly created position
- Work close to home at Ravenhall
- Outstanding career role
Established in 2000 Flavorite Marketing is a family owned business that sources and distributes quality fresh produce to major retailers and maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our organisation. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accounting system, the systematic classification and assessment of accounting data and the preparation of related managerial and financial reports in a timely manner to support business strategies and objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a small team including recruitment, training, and performance management
- Preparation of transactional accounting and month end reporting to audit quality level
- Perform general ledger activities including ledger maintenance, account reconciliations and trial balance review and correction
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly costing accruals
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Provide support during budgets and forecast
- Compliance to statutory returns including Superannuation, BAS, PAYG, SRO & DPI
- Completion of ABS Surveys
Skills & experience to be successful include:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce or similar
- Solid practical financial accounting experience
- Strong Accounting Software experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized, with well-developed communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and strong problem-solving skills
This is a great opportunity for a professional Accountant with a strong customer service focus to join a progressive family business.
To view the position description, please click here.
How to Apply
If we’ve got your attention and you feel you’re the person we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please complete your application below.
Application close: COB Friday, 27 April 2018