Melbourne Market - Epping VIC 3076
LOGISTICS ROLE –
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
- Do you have strong logistics skills?
- Are you looking for career progression?
- Great family roster – Epping Market!
Established in 2000 Flavorite Marketing is a family owned business that sources and distributes quality fresh produce to major retailers and maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced Logistics professional to join our organisation. Reporting to the Wholesale Business Manager, this role will be responsible for the management of storage, rotation and distribution of produce, ensuring orders are completed efficiently, on time and to the required customer and quality standard.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a logistics professional looking for the next step in their career. With each day presenting new challenges, this role will suit someone with strong logistics experience, who is motivated, flexible and able to work an early morning roster. Bring your logistics expertise and we will develop the rest.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage team including recruitment, training, staffing levels, performance management
- Develop and maintain comprehensive ‘standard operating procedures’
- Control and manage the receivable of all goods
- Supervise and manage the picking and dispatch of all customer orders
- Ensure daily and weekly stock counts of fruit and packaging materials are completed accurately
- Manage the tracking and recovery of Chep pallets from market customers and internal company transfers
- Manage all documentation in relation to inbound and outbound goods
- Ensure Quality standards meet customer requirements
- Liaise with sales team regarding stock arrivals and orders
- Ensure forklifts are maintained, clean, charged and fuelled
- Manage stock rotation to ensure quality standards are met
Skills & experience to be successful include:
- Demonstrated logistics experience
- Forklift license
- Computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Sound judgement
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong analytical skills
Click Here to see the Logistics Manager position description.
How to Apply
If we’ve got your attention and you feel you’re the person we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please complete your application below.
Applications close 4pm Tuesday 20 February 2018.