- Located in Warragul
- Integral role with expanding organisation
- Outstanding career opportunity
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. The farm is located in Warragul, which is ideally situated in the Gippsland food bowl and currently covers in excess of 26 hectares of protected under cover cropping, employing more than 350 employees.
Reporting directly to the Production Logistics Supervisor, this position is responsible for undertaking tasks to ensure client orders are delivered to deadline and quality specifications.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Complete daily forklift check sheet
- Operate forklift safely
- Load and unload trucks
- Satisfy packing room’s daily stock requirements
- Wrap, card and label orders to suit customer’s requirements
- Undertake housekeeping and cleaning duties as required
- All incoming and outgoing goods are checked and recorded accurately
- Other tasks as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Valid forklift license
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous logistics experience desirable
- Previous experience in loading and unloading trucks
With each day presenting new challenges, this role will suit someone who is flexible and adaptable, has well-developed mechanical aptitude and communication skills.
If you feel that this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please complete your application details below.
Applications close: COB Monday, 22 January 2018